Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT) at NJ Dental Sleep Medicine Center is different because we don’t just make oral appliances.
At NJDSMC, we offer you, our referring physicians a partnership that is characterized by:
- Commitment to our relationship with you and your team;
- Collaboration to provide interdisciplinary care and follow-up of OSA, a complex and multifactorial disease;
- Communication so you are well informed of your patient’s care and their follow-up with us;
- Continuous learning so as to provide optimal results to patients and to share our knowledge and expertise with you and your team through lunch and learn programs and meetings;
- Compassionate care so as to offer support and understanding to your patients; and a
- Culture shift that promotes Sleep Health through high quality, patient- centered care, education and a focus on promoting behavioral changes to optimize wellness.
In addition to the 6 C’s at NJDSMC, we offer the following conveniences to your patients.
- We are an approved Medicare DME Supplier for Oral Appliance Therapy so are set up to serve your over 65 patient population.
- We directly deal with a patient’s medical insurance on their behalf for services provided at NJDSMC
- We offer multiple payment options, including third party financing for any uncovered or out of pocket expenses that a patient may incur for their care at NJDSMC and are committed to keeping our fees as reasonable and fair as possible.